Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sweet 16

My daughters Sweet 16 dessert table.  I took this picture before I completely finished setting up the table.  It is still missing the fruit (grapes and strawberries) that I put on top of the white platters.  I also did not have out the cheesecake truffles. 

The Sweet 16 girl - Aahh, she is so grown up.


I love the simplicity of this cake.  I bought my daughter's initial at Michael's and "voila" a special birthday cake. 

Each table included mason jars with purple and lavendar paper flowers that included a black and white picture of my daughter throughout the years.


Our sign-in tree was a thumb print of all the guests.  Each guest was asked to leave their "leaf" print on the tree with their signature on it.  I drew a dress and decoupaged my daughter's head on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It sure makes my day!