Friday, August 27, 2010

Mmmm!

In our home, we love anything sweet!  I recently came across a new recipe for sugar cookies and decided to give them a try.  My daughter, Isabelle, and I decorated the cookies with pink, lime green and white royal icing.  They were delicious.  My problem in the past with cut-out sugar cookies is they spread too much and loose their shape.  Because this recipe did not contain any baking powder, the cookies kept their shape very well.  This recipe is a keeper.  I found the recipe at http://www.annies-eats.com/ They have some great video tutorials and recipes.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing lady! Have to make more of those cake balls! Those were the bomb!!! You should put a pic of those on the site. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It sure makes my day!